Sr. Implementation Consultant
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
In this position you will be responsible for implementing the ONESOURCE Direct Tax suite of products. The position involves travel throughout the U.S.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple ONESOURCE customer projects
- Manage project staff
- Consult with clients on best practices and process improvement
- Work directly with clients to gather appropriate data for implementation
- Analyze client workpapers and manipulate data for transfer into ONESOURCE software
- Reconcile results from software to client workpapers
- Train client personnel on use of software solutions and business practices
- Identify Professional Services upsell opportunities
- Up to 75% travel a possibility
- 5-8 years of project management, professional services, or consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant industry certifications (CPA, MBA) preferred
- Technical and Functional Expertise:
- Functionally proficient with at least 1 ONESOURCE product: Income Tax, Tax Provision, State Apportionment, WorkFlow Manager, DataFlow, AND
- Functionally proficient with at least 2 ONESOURCE sub product: Estimated Payments (OIT), JE, Payable, etc. (OTP), General Ledger Manager (All), Planning and Integration (OSA), Reports, Calendar, DataFlow, WorkFlow, Entity Manager (OWM)
- Specialized Industry knowledge required:
- Background in Income Tax (Compliance) or Provision preparation. OR
- Background in Direct Tax Law, Research, or Consulting
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- Must have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills
- Must have the ability to achieve objectives by successfully interacting and collaborating with:
- Management level team members in ONESOURCE Engineering, Product Management, Customer Support, and Sales.
- Management level resources at ONESOURCE CIP Partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America