Design and develop digital learning, instructor-led training, social and on-the-job learning solutions grounded in instructional design principles for adult learners follow agile ADDIE design processes
- Design and maintain templates and materials supporting new learning content and curriculum development.
- Design instructional prototypes and draft of various learning solutions following Agile iterative design and development
- Graphical layout and user interface design
- Partner with internal and external organizations including external consultants, product development, e-commerce, and sales training to deliver learning program designs to drive business transformation and growth.
- Using instructional design methodology that will provide knowledge enhancement and performance consulting services to Thomson Reuters employees; source and produce instructional content:.
- Digital, video, instructor-led, social and on-the-job learning experience
- Quizzes, exams, pre/post tests in LMS or other systems, program tools for blended assessment (curriculum)
- Creates job aids and just-in-time mini modules in LMS or other systems (curriculum and non-curriculum)
- Maintain and operate various technologies used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs and courses.
- Follow standards and development process including testing and quality assurance
- Manage a variety of learning projects (large and small in scope) and represent the training organization on corporate projects and initiatives. Project planning, project management and execution expectations beyond e-learning content.
- Maintain and operate various technologies used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs and courses including learning management system.
- Collaborate with peers to determine and facilitate best practices.
Continuously build personal knowledge and capability by attending professional courses and seminars. Network, read journals, blogs and trade publications in an effort to stay current with industry insights and best practices.
Help design, drive, and implement an agile design process.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 or more years of design, development and implementation of learning instruction; Knows and can apply the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of instructional and user experience design.
- Must be a creative thinker with ability to bring innovative ideas to the team.
- History of building performance support tools, games, and advanced e-learning interfaces.
- Experience required designing and developing online digital, e-learning, classroom learning, learning apps. and content using tools like:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Articulate Storyline 2 / Articulate 360
- Experience with agile ADDIE design process.
- Experience with rapid instructional design and delivery required.
- Experience designing multi-media, e-learning, digital learning, use of audio, video, simulations and social media.
- Strong Business Acumen required.
- Strong computer, web navigation and technical skills required.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be self motivated and self directed; must be comfortable with prioritizing, establishing objectives and processes, and working to achieve them; must be a self learner.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with all departments and organizational levels.
- Can learn and navigate quickly when faced with new, unfamiliar or ambiguous situations; can quickly grasp the underlying issue.
- Knowledge of Sales and Legal industry/business helpful.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Minneapolis-Minnesota-United States of America