Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Primary role is to work with Equity/Commodity managers, Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts from various firms and Global Banks to assist with navigation, customizing Thomson Reuters products and also assisting with data search and identifying any data errors, assisting in building portfolios and portfolio analysis/maintenance. This could entail escalating/referring the problem to a "Content" support group or the technical support desk.
- Expertise to Interpret and analyze the equity market requirements and provide right resolutions and workarounds in specific situations.
- Help Customers realize full potential of the application and provide recommendations & solution to maximize application utilization.
- Recommend Technical and Fundamental analysis through our highly intuitive charting tools using TR Products.
- Recommend solutions to customer application questions with regards to navigation, functionality, content, data quality & entitlements using TR Products.
- Interact with various Thomson Reuters departments(Technical Support, Content, entitlements, feed support, sales, training) to resolve client questions/problems
- Closely work with Account Managers, Relationship Managers, Technical Account Managers, Strategic Account Managers and Dedicated Account Managers.
- Communicate regularly with Product Managers and sales team regarding Client feedback and internal product enhancements and updates. Participating in the weekly/Bi-weekly Support calls discussing on the client’s issues for faster resolution and better client experience.
- Ability to speak to our Clients intelligently and use their critical reasoning skills to identify the problem and solution quickly.
- Maintain log of problems by creating a ticket in the Thomson Reuters CRM application. Follow inquiry through to resolution and close the ticket when completely resolved.
- Respond to and record customer requests for improvements to our software applications by entering "enhancement requests" through the CRM application and following through by interacting with the Product Management team with regards to these requests
- Potential to provide professional & courteous training of clients over the telephone via Web-Ex or by walking individual customers through the software.
- 2+ years experience in relevant industry.
- 2+ years managing client issues
- Ability to manage high pressure client situations and build trust with the clients.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external technical audiences
- General knowledge on Markets (Equities, Portfolio Management)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client management skills
- Strong client (internal and external) communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, "Find a way to get it done" attitude
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Good data analysis skills
- Focused on service delivery
- Good business writing skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Analytical, Logical & critical thinking.
Certifications / Education
- Graduation in Finance/Commerce
- MBA preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.