Provide financial business support to the Large Law Firm team. This position is an opportunity to provide decision making support to the LLF organization that significantly drives sales, revenue retention, and growth.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Partner with management & senior leadership to understand sales & revenue drivers and monitor performance against established targets.
- Build sales, renewal, and revenue quotas for the various positions supported.
- Support key initiatives through tracking of pipeline and incentives & promotions utilized to drive strategic vision.
- Maintain and develop reporting and tracking around key strategic goals
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Think creatively to assist the business in generating ideas to retain and grow revenue
- Collaborate with business partners to deliver accurate and timely results, including relevant variance explanations.
- Actively participate in the annual Plan, MYR and LE processes by providing guidance, support, and analytics.
- Initiate continual process improvement efforts that enhance timeliness and accuracy
- Compensation planning and analysis to retain and grow revenue
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Bachelors Degree required - Finance or Accounting focus preferred; MBA or CPA preferred
- 5+ years experience in accounting or finance
- Proven project management skills with the ability to handle a diverse workload with tight time frame requirements and competing resources
- Strong experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting.
- Strong experience in use and application of PC, mainly Excel and Access
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. A proven ability to present information to all levels of management
- Finance and Financial Systems experience, including knowledge of Hyperion, SAP, Cognos, BEX and Business Objects
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
- Comfortable in an environment with changing priorities, and competing demands for time
- Highly motivated with ability to drive results
- Ability to work extended hours as required
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America