• Bachelors Degree with specialization in Finance & Accounting , Economics, Business Management
• Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance & Accounting
• Understanding of financial markets viz. equity, Securities (Bonds, debentures, derivatives), Stock Markets, regulations, Capital Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, Current Economy & Current affairs & Knowledge on Commodities markets
• Adequate knowledge of financial markets and market practices/conventions and ability to read and interpret a wide variety of financial information
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to work within a team and to build interpersonal relationships
• Should be able to adapt in a changing environment
• Candidate should be open to work in shifts
• Proficient knowledge and interest in world and business affairs.
• Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Understanding of macros is preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.