- To be the Regional Category Lead to develop, agree and implement a regional Technology Sourcing Strategy.
- Assist in developing, implementing and/or executing a sourcing and procurement category strategy aligned with the Global Technology Sourcing groups’ objectives
- To be the Local Sourcing Lead to manage and provide Tecnology sourcing support for those business functions based in LatAm North and South.
- To source the required products and services to support Thomson Reuters business objectives by delivering the optimal cost savings and value benefits, as per the global/regional Sourcing guidelines.
- To support and ensure the effective transition and implementation of the global /regional /local category strategy and policy for Thomson Reuters offices globally and regionally
- To work creatively and proactively with the business, the Global Sourcing Team and the supply market to achieve profitable improvements to Thomson Reuters sourcing of the agreed sourcing sub-categories.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.