The Quality Analyst is responsible for supporting the Customer Support Organization Quality Program.
The Customer Support Organization Quality Program is designed and delivered with the specific intent of developing and promoting the organization’s quality assurance. The position requires the skills needed to promote, teach, and improve the organization’s quality initiative, evaluate the organization’s customer contacts pursuant to quality standards, and assist and partner with organization managers to identify and assess service performance trends.
Major Areas of Accountability:
The Quality Analyst is responsible for…
- evaluate organization customer contacts pursuant to quality guideline and provide meaningful feedback for managers
- work with Quality Program Manager and organization managers to identify quality improvement opportunities across the organization
- lead quality and calibration sessions to ensure quality goals and objectives are being achieved across the organization
- identify trends in the organization’s quality at agent, team, and department levels through data analysis
- Leverage technology to design and deliver materials, presentations, videos, podcasts, etc. to supplement Quality Program skills and reinforce positive behaviors
- plan and implement projects by developing action plans, obtaining resources, and completing assignments in a timely manner to ensure learning goals are achieved
- complete all projects in an efficient manner, always evaluating the value of the project to the business to determine the appropriate time and resources to devote to the project
- communicate effectively by expressing thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and compelling manner
- model personal development by actively identifying new areas for one’s own personal learning; regularly create and take advantage of learning opportunities; apply newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
- BA or BS required
- Strong technical knowledge including understanding workflow systems, Thomson Reuters’ products, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- 2+ years progressive experience in training and/or quality is preferred
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience
- Ability to produce large quantities of work within short timeframes when necessary
- Must have superior self-directed time management skills
- Must be able to originate a creative and innovative approach to customer support quality needs
- Must have excellent communication skills along with demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills
- Working knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and Calabrio is helpful
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written communication skills. Proven business writing skills and skilled use of vocabulary, grammar and letter structure
- Strong listening skills, seeks clarification and complete understanding of an issue prior to action
- Builds on-going business relationships within and outside of the customer support areas
- Utilizes discretionary decision-making to effectively achieve outcomes beneficial to all departments
- Strong analytical skills to identify and provide solutions to potential training/quality opportunities that may be systemic to the organization
- Open, honest, professional, displaying confidence and courage in difficult and diverse situations
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Able to organize, schedule, and manage workload while meeting deadlines
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.