Summary of Position
We are seeking a highly motivated NetSuite ERP Senior Technical Implementation Consultant with 3+ years of experience in implementing NetSuite and/or financial add-ons for NetSuite. The NetSuite Implementation Consultant will work closely with ONESOURCE Project Managers to implement ONESOURCE Determination and Compliance tax software at client sites in Global Implementations.
You will provide customers with domain expertise when implementing tax scenarios, and connecting ONESOURCE Indirect Tax to NetSuite applications including ERP, ecommerce and POS. As an Implementation Consultant you work with a project team to gather and defined business requirements and convert them into robust and flexible solutions. This position is unique as you will be exposed to customers from all different industries and their business requirements and operations.
- 5+ years of work experience with at least 3 of those years working with NetSuite.
- Serve as a primary interface with client tax professionals.
- Set-up, organise and lead business and user requirements sessions and formulate into design/solution documentation.
- Assist in the analysis and delivery of NetSuite implementations that reflect an in-depth understanding of the client’s tax requirements and compliance process.
- Engagement with other Thomson Reuters teams as appropriate to deliver end to end Indirect Tax solutions
- Ensure all Indirect tax related requirements are met
- Explain ONESOURCE Integration for NetSuite related issues/problems and solutions to non-tax & technical staff
- Work with clients to translate their tax policy into ONESOURCE Solutions
- Configure ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for NetSuite
- Execute personal working within a controlled project management environment
- Work with Pre-sales on prospects and bid development
- Work with functional & technical colleagues to deliver the implementation
Mandatory Experience and Skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Must have technical experience implementing NetSuite and/or Add-on Solutions
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues caused when multiple add-ons are installed
- Must be skilled in troubleshooting and resolving NetSuite system issues
- Should have experience with process analysis, design, mapping, and re-engineering
- Should have experience with process/software gap analysis and resolution
- Should have experience creating and executing test cases and test scripts
- Working in the NetSuite SuiteCloud IDE – SuiteScript, SuiteTalk and SuiteBundler
- Knowledge of APIs, Webservices (SOAP & REST), xml
- Up to 30% of travel is expected
Highly Desirable Skills (not required)
- Tax and Financial
- Experience configuring transaction taxes and related master data within NetSuite
- Experience with integrating third party enterprise tax products (e.g. ONESOURCE Determination, ONESOURCE Compliance, Avalara, Sovos, CCH, Sabrix, Taxware and/or Vertex) is highly desirable
- Accounting/Financial work experience or degree
- Ability to write/modify existing integration software and integrate software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications, created in partnership with others
- Creates and executes unit testing ensuring software meets requirements
- Object Oriented Programming
- NetSuite Certification
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- C# and/or VB.NET
Higher Education Degree or Diploma – Finance, Accounting or Computer Science preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Charlottesville-Virginia-United States of America;Hartland-Wisconsin-United States of America;East Haven-Connecticut-United States of America;Hazelwood-Missouri-United States of America