Role will focus on production and operations to support global Syndicated Loan and Project Finance data coverage with the utmost respect for timeliness, detail and accuracy. Candidate’s primary focus will be extracting relevant loan market information from approved sources. Analyst will report into production team and will work in cooperation with the database group, as well as editorial to provide accuracy. Responsibilities will include: operational support, product delivery, compiling, auditing data; extracting and auditing data from sources to populate LPC’s databases. Candidate will also be expected to establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather, vet and input loans content.
Position will provide:
1) Opportunities to learn about operations, structured finance, various debt-related asset classes, deal structures, data management, and database building in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business environment.
2) Good opportunity for advancement.
The ideal candidates should possess:
• Have BA/BS degree
• Knowledge of Financial Markets
• Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively under pressure
• Demonstrated research skills, with analytical and problem-solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills; Work well as part of a team and independently
• Ability to evaluate data sources to ensure that quality, timeliness and automation are continuously improved
• Take responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness
• Be detail-oriented, with an ability to spot data anomalies and follow strict compliance requirements
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.