Drive new sales and grow an existing customer base of public records content and investigative solutions into a named list of accounts in the Corporate Major Accounts Channel.
Candidate must reside in sales territory, ideal locations are NY, Boston, Charlotte , DC and Atlanta
- Meet annual new sales quota
- Sell at least 10% of new sales quota, and build pipeline of 30% of new sales quota in the first 90 days.
- Conduct at least 5 face-to-face appointments per week
- Pierce the corporate veil of assigned accounts to target, and nurture to SFDC staging of 10%, 10 new pipeline opportunities each month
- Demonstrate and sell across the whole product bag
- CLEAR, WL Public Records, WL Court Express, Batch, system-to-system and other workflow solution tools
- Maintain a pipeline of at least 3 times new sales quota
- Update salesforce.com on a daily basis and stage all pipeline opportunities accurately along with tagging the appropriate sales team members.
Competencies – Skills:
- Consultative Selling Skills: Listen, ask probing questions to uncover customer needs, and quickly gain trust and credibility. Become one of the Corporate Investigative thought leaders in the MA channel.
- New business mining, prospecting and cold calling skills: Uncover high volume of new business opportunities within a small set of organizations via web or other databases,
- Effective sales presentation skills: Engage in two-way dialogue to effectively tie value proposition back to customer needs
- Territory Management Skills: Ability to consistently close sales while also working very large opportunities. Good balance between NTO sales opportunities and growing an existing customer
- Accurate Forecasting: Forecast with 90% accuracy
- Communication Skills: Hold effective and persuasive conversations with C-level executives and identify key decision makers
Competencies – Culture:
- Commitment to People: Professional, courteous, respectful and friendly
- Collaboration/Partnership: Team oriented, generous with sharing best practices and feedback. Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and capable of resolving issues around differences in strategy.
- Customer first: Customer-centric mentality
- Integrity: Operates honestly and with high standard of ethics
- Delivering results: Focused and able to take initiative, motivated, self-starter
- Positive attitude: Enthusiasm, energy, passion, curiosity. Open and adaptable to change
- Minimum of 4-5 years direct field sales experience (sales experience selling to large complex corporate organizations preferred) with exemplary track record of sales quota overachievement
- 4 year college degree required, Law degree a bonus
- Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations over 50% of the time.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America;Atlanta-Georgia-United States of America;Boston-Massachusetts-United States of America;Washington, DC-District of Columbia-United States of America