- Proactive in designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using .NET and AngularJS
- Participate in Agile development activities including daily scrums, pair programming, and code reviews
- Collaborate with domain experts on requirements, specifications, and acceptance testing
- Develop code using TDD and mentor other developers in TDD
- Learn, suggest and implement new technologies/techniques
- Strong affinity for software craftsmanship and a mindset toward TDD
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years Software Development/Engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience in application development in C# and .NET framework
- 2+ years of experience with microservices, distributed systems
- 3+ years of experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques
- 2+ years of experience with an Object Relational Mapper (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework or Nhibernate
- Experience developing REST based web services
- Experience with SQL Server demonstrating strong relational database skills
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies Angular, Bootstrap, and Wijmo 5 components
- Strong unit testing, performance analysis, and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Agile software development methodologies
- Good communication/collaborative skills and a committed team player
- Knowledge of dependency injection frameworks such as Castle Windsor, Ninject, StructureMap, etc
- Experience with SAML or OAuth is a must
- Knowledge of the SOLID Principles
- Experience in building cloud-native applications for AWS is a plus
- Experience with Postgres
- Prior experience on high volume websites
- Logging with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience with AngularJS and/or Angular
- Experience writing end-to-end tests in Protractor, Karma, and Jasmine
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America