Job Posting Title: Customer Support Executive Data & Application (Mandarin)
Customer Support Executives have the greatest influence on the achievement of customer satisfaction and are responsible for providing support to customers. This includes interacting with customers over telephone, email and chat.
- Provide industry-leading Data & Application support for customers in Mainland China and Taiwan using Thomson Reuters applications and products
- Work closely with other local and overseas teams to provide exceeded and seamless customer experience
- Log and classify all queries, requests and actions accurately
- Track resolution progress and proactively provide updates to customers until issue resolved.
- Identify and escalate problems affecting both multiple customers and single users to speed up resolution progress. This would include escalations to all relevant stakeholders, including Team Manager, sales, technology or any appropriate resolver group.
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
- Strive to improve customer experience
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team’s performance.
- Language skills: fluent English and Mandarin both in writing and speaking
- Professional experience in either the Financial Markets or in a Customer Service role
- Financial Markets knowledge or aptitude for quick learning
- Logical approach to problem solving and analytical thinking
- Excellent service skills including active listening alongside focusing, and fully understanding our customer's needs
- Proven team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven
- Good time management and organizational skills in order to prioritize workload and demands
- Demonstrates urgency, energy and enthusiasm, ability to work under pressure
- Adapts quickly to a changing environment
- The ability to learn and become experts in Thomson Reuters’ products and develop a sound understanding of the financial markets they serve.
- Excellent IT skills and good knowledge of Windows applications, including Excel and Word
- Experience in a customer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previous experience in the financial industry desirable.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.