- Provides operational support to the wider HR community and employees in the delivery of the HR cycle i.e. bonus/pay review, Talent Management, Performance Management, and any other employee life cycle cases.
- Provide operational support for talent initiatives and organize logistical requirements for global/local talent events.
- Works independently or closely with HR specialists to help resolve queries which arise directly from the business.
- Develops and analyses reports and HR Metrics independently or working with HR systems team or third party provider.
- Works closely with members of the HR Team to ensure that transactions and queries are completed in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Conduct data gathering exercise and assist with drafting communications for Projects.
- Strong PPT, Excel, Word office skills and have interest or potential to be a super user to make it fully used into daily report or analysis work.
- Basic Awareness: Some experience and knowledge of key strategic HR processes applied to the HR annual cycle.
- Working Knowledge: Understands project management processes, all HR disciplines, implementation of annual HR cycle activity, presentation skills, research & analysis, providing feedback.
- Fully Competent: understanding paths of escalation, business writing, data inputting, IT application, Knowledge sharing, Problem solving. HR information/handbook, employment policy.
- Basic awareness and some experience (nice to have) and knowledge on general Talent and Development practices.
- Incumbent has customer and business acumen (nice to have) and demonstrates effective team work.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.