Case Manager, SRS/EDD
Financial and Risk
F&R CP Risk & Supply Chain
Thomson Reuters Risk is growing its Managed Service & Platform products. The Screening Resolution Service (SRS) proposition is to ensure that the global financial and corporate communities can clearly identify who their customers are, in order to fulfill regulations designed to conduct client due diligence. This is a unique opportunity to join a business which is expanding its managed service offerings in order to partner with and support clients with their requirement to comply with due diligence requirements of the regulated community.
- Provide second level support between the Client and the Go To Market team, Point of contact for escalated and more complex issues on product functionality.
- Subject matter expert for EDD and SRS product and/or processes.
- Oversee and take ownership over the research projects, ensuring reports are completed to client expectations. This includes taking in new orders from clients and sending instructions to research team
- Maintain regular contact with clients for relationship-building, business development, and ensure that due diligence projects stay up-to-date with changing client needs.
- Act as an escalation point for product queries that cannot be solved by the first level
- Provide direct telephone support to customers when required.
- Use analysis and judgment in recommending methods and technique for obtaining solutions.
- Exchange information and share knowledge with the team to maximize knowledge and the effectiveness of group.
- Conduct analysis of escalated issues and work with SRS Ops and other teams like WC team for resolution (e.g. technology, product development, etc).
- Facilitate development workshops for staff to raise the overall knowledge and skill levels
- Conduct day-to-day management and support for clients including assignment intake, planning and supervision of cases
- Provide quality control and ensure reports are completed to client specification and on deadline
- Work with sales team to identify areas of opportunity for business development within existing clients and prospects
- Work with knowledge management team to identify and develop sources of information in locations where research is required
- Provide training to new sales and support staff in research and operational matters
- Provide consultation on EDD proposals on pricings, costs and other research information to business development representatives for their clients.
- Provide feedback to upper management and cross departmentally on common customer concerns and ideas for resolution.
- Provide final review and editing of Enhanced Due Diligence reports
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent screening knowledge, working knowledge of risk management tools, AML/CFT industry knowledge , expert at mitigating conflict, expert decision maker
- Extensive experience in a customer service or contact center environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills in a service environment.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels in a professional manner under all circumstances.
- Excellent understanding of Thomson Reuters’ products and the markets they serve.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to develop share knowledge and develop skills in others.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues with all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- University Degree preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.