The primary responsibilities include:
* Provides professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to reporting managers and business development personnel.
* Creates reference documents with minimal senior personnel review; language/communication skills enable effective escalation and ability to clarify language in documents and contextual meaning and editing on some occasions; participates and contributes on client calls.
* Provides accurate scoping of new projects, recommends processes and ultimately follows set processes consistently without failure; escalates appropriate issues timely and with confidence; tracks individual, engagement and team performance metrics; provides guidance to associates and senior associates on technical, substantive, and administrative issues; 95% of clients report back that quality of work was excellent; ensures OTD on 95% client deliverables and manages deadlines without more than an occasional deadline renegotiation.
* Delivers relevant reports to senior personnel consistently and timely. Completes 80% of performance reviews and client invoices on time.
* Encourages team work, maintains positive attitude contributing to team morale; motivates the team to meet and exceed client engagement targets.
* Consistent presence and active participation at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs .
* Ability to think about the data-set in a thematic, holistic manner
* Does not simply rely on pre-existing audit lists – displays ability to suggest additional audits (e.g. can suggest additional audits based on client escalation responses or other feedback).
* Organized and efficient – handles particular responsibility assigned to him/her quickly and accurately.
* Effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
* Prompt to spot/address/escalate issues that aren’t substantive issues (e.g. a workflow problem or suggestion;
* Effectively communicate with counsel or the client with respect to instruction changes, suggestions for changes, and seeking/interpreting guidance.
• Participates on client calls and tries to interact with the client during the calls.
• Strong relationship with key stakeholders
• Bonhomie with team members
• Must have: Law degree
• Desirable: LL.M.
• Conducting basic training.
• Performing Quality checks.
• Client communication - mostly written.
• Desirable: Experience in regulatory compliance related work.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.