· May lead a group on implementing projects with manageable risks and resources
· Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a
variety of issues.
· Works on problems of moderate to more complex scope where analysis of situation or
data requires a review of a variety of factors.
· Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· Must have experience of delivering strong, influential communications materials and
ability to deliver complex analyses (could be internal/external) on behalf of an
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to provide thought leadership
and influence others.
· Excellent organizational / project management skills working with multiple groups
across geographies and cultures.
· Educational background or on-the-job experience in statistics/econometrics, customer
segmentation, database analysis, and displaying analytical output.
· Experience with statistical analytics software and tools.
· Deep knowledge of excel and power point
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.