Risk is a fast-growing Thomson Reuters Segment. It focuses on connecting our customers' business to the ever-changing regulatory and risk environment. The Risk client groups include compliance, audit, legal, pricing and risk functions in financial services, law firms, accounting firms, regulators, insurance, energy and other industries undergoing regulatory change. Industry expectations are that the risk market will grow rapidly worldwide over the next few years and the Risk sector positions Thomson Reuters very strongly to take advantage of these increasing opportunities. Risk segment is positioned with the Finance and Risk business of Thomson Reuters including to leverage the full capabilities of Thomson Reuters.
You will be responsible for managing client relationships for our enhanced due diligence (EDD) products and services
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking, Linguistics/Languages, Business studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Journalism or equivalent.
• 3-5 years experience working in compliance, risk management, or a similar field
• Experience with client management
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
• Strong comprehending as well as English writing skills, good analytical and research skill, detailed and meticulous
• Fluency in another Asian language such as Japanese, Korea or Mandarin is desirable, but not required
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these qualifications will still be considered
• Immediate availability is preferred
Please note the followings:
1. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for Interview
2. The position is based in Hong Kong / Singapore
3. Successful applicant will be offered based on the local terms
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.