TRSS is a small, dynamic, technology-heavy, security-focused environment where members of the IT team contribute in a variety of areas. All team members perform helpdesk support for onsite and remote employees, help maintain various network systems, and contribute to the implementation of new systems. After hours support and system maintenance may be required at times. This position will primarily support Windows-based systems and networking. Linux, VMware and Cisco skills are a big plus.
· Day-to-day desktop support for onsite and remote users – core hours 9-5, M-F
· Patch management and software deployment
· Deploying and managing Windows and Linux-based virtual machines
· Troubleshooting networking issues such as VPN connection problems
· Work well both independently and with teammates
· Communicate well with users and teammates
· Research solutions to problems and document solutions
· Perform after-hours maintenance and support as needed
· Support Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 to 2016
· Support Office 2013 and 365 suites
· Support Apple iOS devices and mobile device management
· Active Directory user and computer account management
· Group Policy design and implementation
· Supporting Microsoft Exchange-based e-mail
· Work with VMware vSphere virtualization suite and VMware Workstation
· Patch management
· Strong security background including endpoint and network firewalls, antimalware software, security baselines (STIG, CIS, USGCB, etc), application whitelisting
· Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field or equivalent experience
· Minimum of three years IT-related experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure management
· Linux, Apache and Tomcat management
· PowerShell scripting
· Linux shell scripting
· CS/Programming background to facilitate communication with and support of DevOps team.
· System monitoring (Nagios)
· Cisco switches and routing
· Database management experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.