Responsible for daily updates and maintenance of relevant material in product databases; assists in the creation, preparation and delivery of assigned content and information in all publication media.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fluent in Spanish
• Excellent attention to detail and a high standard of literacy
• Excellent written and verbal English, Portuguese and / or Spanish and communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts and strong translation skills
• Demonstrated skill proficiency with mark-up
• Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
• Good judgment and logical thought process
• Detail-oriented with demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment
• Responsible and mature approach to work
• Good organizational skills
• An interest in the regulation of financial services
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Team spirit / orientation
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of HTML/XHTML
• Understanding of content management
• Experience of web-based research
• Strong learning agility. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work
• Has a customer focus and an understanding of the customer experience
• Utilizes content and data expertise to support products, tools and functionality
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.