This position is to be based in Beijing and will be offered on local terms and conditions.
Brief Job Description
Reporting to Team Leader, the appointee will be responsible for maintenance of Korean fixed income data, which includes terms and conditions data, real time data, as well as projects.
- To collect, maintain and monitor Korean fixed income data for Thomson Reuters products in an accurate, timely and complete manner
- To plan and fulfill data enhancements and quality improvement project activities
- To research the fixed income market to ensure a deep understanding of the markets and business events
- To resolve queries from customers via helpdesk or from frontlines and business
- Relationship management with data sources
- To maintain work procedures and improve efficiencies
- To support other colleagues in the global fixed income team on data maintenance or global projects.This position is to be based in Beijing and will be offered on local terms and conditions.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Related work experience in the financial, accounting, economics field is a plus
- Strong interest in fixed income market data and Thomson Reuters services
- Eager to learn and try new things
- Good knowledge/understanding of fixed income data/market is a plus
- Ability to work both in a team and independently, and to accommodate and collaborate with different teams
- Be data owner and accountable for the data, support and maintain data as per Thomson Reuters content requirements and procedures
- Strong in MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluency in Korean and English
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good at logical thinking
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.