• Provide clients with Financial Data relating to companies for Japan market
• Maintain databases in a timely and accurate manner
• Use appropriate language skills to understand and source financial information. Japanese and English skill is a must. Korean skill is an advantage.
• Use technical and financial knowledge to add value to current data offering
• Keep abreast of daily market activity to ensure Thomson Reuters information is timely and complete
• Seek efficiencies in work practices to achieve automation
• Provide feedback on new database/application releases Ensure timely and complete resolution of queries from internal and external clients
• Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices
• Liaise directly with internal and external clients
• Document policies, procedures and work processes
• This role will require employees to work shift patterns, during public/national holidays and at least 3 days per week.
• During cyclical busy periods, analysts will be expected to work extended hours to meet the strict timeliness targets
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.