Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for database administration and sourcing of exchange and contributed data.
• Process data and apply in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge to add value.
• To continue to provide expert data maintenance where required.
• To assist in projects with emphasis on data content.
• To liaise directly with other teams on regular basis to ensure constant development and information flow in the team.
• Analyze business rules and procedures to recommend appropriate course of action based on industry standards.
• Collect and maintain relevant information about companies in a timely and efficient manner.
• Contact companies and/or other sources to assure the reliability of information.
• Act as a secondary source of knowledge on own data, communicating with other departments and external department in the resolution of queries on exchange data and historical data as needed.
• Take responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
• Work effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems.
• Assist where required in data projects and testing.
• Cultivate a learning and positive work environment.
• Flexible and able to work under pressure while managing multiple tasks
• A team player who will work with others in order to get the job done
• Customer focused
• Able to adapt to changing needs and requirements
• Ability to work with different personalities and groups
• Deliver on time
• Focused on problem solving
• Attention to detail
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.