Job Title Requested Executive - Administration ( Noida)
- Petty Cash - My Expenses Maintaining the imprest cash balance,
- Preparation and Submission of vouchers to Finance,
- Adhoc requests for PRF's & cash provisions STPI , Fire NOC , UPPCB & Compliances Co-ordination for Noida on Imports clearances end to end ,
- Form A & bonded assets inventory Checking & verifying bills, scanning & posting in Accounts PayableChecking & verifying the bills,
- Scanning & posting in Bills Payable folder,Vendor payments & Tracking,
- Maintaining Spend analysis -biweekly Mobiles-Corporate connections Issuance,
- Disconnection of corporate mobile phones, biiling, inventory management & co-ordination with telecom vendors Mobile phones procurement & calling cards, Stock update and Executive issuance _tracking Co-ordination with sourcing, AP, purchasing ,invoicing & FAR reconciliations Insurance RenewalsCompany owned vehicles, Fire & Burglary & SFSP,
- All Risk policies renewals MIS and Report Management Consolidating departmental invoices,
- expense tracking into a MIS General Admin & global mobility supportAmex card requisitions, domestic travel & hotel co-ordination & liaising ,finance support, IQ updates & Agility/Helpdesk requests etc.
- Events, staff welfarew & CSRCo-ordination, bills processing & support services
Finance & Admin - Procurement and APVendor evaluation review for all vendors on a quarterly basis Parking Services Co-rdination with the contractors
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.