Client Service Specialist
Financial & Risk
F&R Customer Operations
The Client Service Specialist team within the Transactions Platform Group provide support across a number of trading technologies for Thomson Reuters' key customers in regional and Global Banks primarily in the FX Treasury space. This team has an opening for an ambitious, enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join a busy team of Client Service Specialists providing application and API support and implementation services to our valued customers. You will join a team of skilled specialists looking after our customers across the Asia region providing both immediate support resolution and building longer term strategic relationships with clients.
- Be at the forefront for all support queries on Thomson Reuters Electronic Trading
- Work with internal/ external clients to resolve issues, displaying a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Work with internal development/ product teams on bug fixes/ enhancements
- Work with the global support teams to improve cross regional collaboration
- Learn about new technologies, components, functionality and asset classes as they are added to platform
- Provide expert API support and advice to customers and colleagues
- Write small sample programs and advise on interfacing to bank back office systems. Education Diploma or degree in a technical or scientific field, or show a strong aptitude to working with new technology.
Required Skills and Experience
- Some coding or scripting experience
- Some SQL skills
- Basic understanding of project management principles and the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of networking and related troubleshooting
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written communication Desired Skills
- Understanding of financial markets
- Understanding of clients operational workflows
- XML/XSLT knowledge
- Knowledge of market data format standards – TOF, FIX, FpML
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of FX deal types (Spot, Outright Forwards, Forward Swaps, NDF, Options)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.