Are you someone who wants to make an impact in your marketing organization? Do you challenge the status quo, love working with other savvy marketers, and want to lead change? We are expanding our team and looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Campaign Strategy who will be responsible for working collaboratively across our matrixed organization to develop, oversee, and coordinate legal-wide campaign strategy. This exciting position will report to the Director, Campaign Strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development, oversight and coordination of legal-wide campaign strategy
- In partnership with the Demand Center of Excellence, sets measureable objectives for campaigns, measures campaign performance, provides recommendations for course-correction as needed
- Development and on-going management of Legal campaign calendar
- Shares best practices and expertise across organization in the areas of campaign strategy development, introduction of new/innovative campaign approaches and evolving campaigns based on results.
- Understanding competitive landscape in order to develop compelling messaging and marketing materials which differentiate Thomson Reuters’ value in the legal market.
- Providing relevant stakeholders with consistent, clear updates on campaign activities, collecting feedback and identifying opportunities for deeper collaboration to drive campaign impact
- Establish and manage a high performing team that consistently exceeds expectations while creating a culture that fosters accountability, creativity and individual growth.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, implement and measure large, complex campaigns
- Solid experience and understanding for modern Content Marketing methodology, strategy and tactics.
- Proven ability to build credibility and influence leadership and business partners to effectively drive results. Demonstrates high level of executive presence.
- Comfortable developing, implementing and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong marketing program execution capabilities within a highly-matrixed organization. Business-to-Business marketing experience in a professional environment strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to drive results working across cross-functional teams; strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills necessary.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of related in various marketing roles.
- 4 + years of previous people management experience required.
- Experience managing other people managers strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Excellent project management skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America