Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates and implements legal-wide campaigns
- Monitors campaign performance and provides recommended course-correction as needed. Shares best practices and expertise across organization related to establishing campaign objectives, implementing campaign tactics and new/innovative campaign approaches.
- Works with Sr. Marketing Manager to manage the full marketing mix, driving innovative campaigns and marketing initiatives using current marketing tactics
- Understands competitive landscape in order to develop compelling messaging and marketing materials which differentiate Thomson Reuters’ value in the legal market.
- Providing business partners with consistent, clear updates on campaign activities, collecting feedback and identifying opportunities for deeper collaboration to drive campaign impact
- Work in a collaborative setting to influence and define marketing strategies.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement and measure large, complex campaigns.
- Experience and understanding of modern Content Marketing methodology, strategy, and tactics.
- Deep familiarity with digital campaign success metrics, reporting, and tactics.
- Strong project management skills, with the proven ability to manage and implement multiple initiatives simultaneously. Previous experience within a highly matrixed organization a plus.
- Strong people influencer with ability to develop relationships with other business leaders, marketers, vendors, and internal marketing teams.
- Solid business acumen and the ability to translate understanding into impactful marketing campaigns.
- Strong business-to-business marketing experience in professional markets.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of related in various marketing roles.
- 2 years campaign strategy and execution experience is a must.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Previous copywriting and design experience an added benefit.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America