Financial & Risk
F&R Customer Operations
The Project Manager role falls within the Asia Pacific Customer Implementation - Programme Management Group (PMG). The team have a global mandate to implement and execute programmes and projects across all customers in order to drive efficient execution, customer value, customer loyalty and Thomson Reuters revenue. The team work with colleagues across Go To Market, Global Growth Organization, Financial Practice Group, Customer Operations and Customer Propositions to ensure we deliver on Thomson Reuters strategic objectives and revenue targets through execution and implementation.
- Engage with the Account Team to identify clients and determine the most efficient approach to drive Displacement or Upgrade projects.
- Engage with clients to ascertain the feasibility of moving to a Thomson Reuters Eikon desktop or other TR offerings and plan the necessary project or programme.
- Project delivery – Fully accountable for all aspects of a project and manages project performance throughout execution.
- Manage content/functionality gaps and escalate them to accountable and responsible owners in order to drive for more efficiency in displacement and improve the lead time for Orders To Bill.
- Manage project risks and escalate to appropriate accountable owners where required.
- Liaise with Programme Management Office to provide timely and accurate status reporting for each project.
- Lead and drive virtual teams to implement each aspect of the project to ensure a successful outcome. This will be in conjunction with establishing a RACI model at the beginning of each project.
- Work with the Programme Management Group practice leads to continually improve and enhance the group’s displacements methodologies and other best practices.
- Establish and maintain a good operating rhythm for each project that includes setting up and chairing meetings with project members as depicted in the RACI model. Essential Skills and Experience Required
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to discuss project requirements with key stakeholders both internally and at client level
- Risk Management - Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
- Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
- Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders. Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience
- Identifies any problems with sponsorship
Desired Skills and Experience Required
- Background in working with financial institutions and good understanding of market data
- Experience of working directly with TR clients on a regular basis
- Understanding and experience of product set within Thomson Reuters
- Have customer facing experience up to C-Level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and any Project Management tool
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.