Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with defined group of customers that includes a detailed understanding of file delivery, infrastructure reliance, and mitigation possibilities during disruptions
- Ensure change management across the service is a proactively managed with defined customers (Data Notifications, Infrastructure Change etc.)
- Effective servicing of PRS cases & adherence to case query handling procedures
- Ensure all customers inquiries and feedback is recorded in a correct and detailed manner in Customer Relationship Management System
- Build and maintain relationships with defined customers, Market Support Specialist, other resolver groups across the organization to ensure appropriate resolutions are provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide complete ownership for all issues raised by defined PRS customers
- Manage the resolution process for data & application issues
- Engage appropriate internal functions such as Account Teams, Customer Admin, and Content to provide customers with high quality resolutions quickly and accurately
- Provide feedback to the PRS business to drive product and tool improvements
- Proactively monitor service and file delivery for a defined group of customers, including monitoring of upstream disruptions and understanding and mitigating the downstream impact
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews with a defined set of customers, reviewing TR performance across a number of attributes (file time delivery performance)
- Provide a high touch service to the defined customers during any major incidents and outages, proving guidance to internal recovery teams on customer needs and keep communication channels open to customers (e.g. joining a customer bridge calls to keep them updated on resolution)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America