ONESOURCE is designed to be used in corporate tax departments, by international controllers and in public accounting firms. The position involves travel throughout the U.S. Candidate must reside in close proximity of a major airport. This can be a virtual position for non-local candidates. In this position you will be responsible for working on project teams implementing the ONESOURCE product suite as well as integrating with other ONESOURCE products and tools, where possible.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong understanding of tax accounting processes and procedures.
- Train clients on the use of software solutions and business practices
- Configure modules of the client's licensed ONESOURCE products and tools
- Document client system enhancement requests and report such request to product management - Cross train on additional products and tools within the ONESOURCE suite
- Be capable of working in a virtual office environment anywhere in the US - Work directly with clients to gather appropriate data for implementation
- Analyze client workpapers and manipulate data for transfer into ONESOURCE Tax Provision software
- Reconcile results from software to client workpapers
- Four-year college degree in Accounting or Business Administration. Tax preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- At least five years of experience working in a corporate tax department or in a CPA firm working with corporate tax departments - Project management and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. - Excellent organizational and communication skills with strict attention to detail - Understanding of general business and tax department processes - High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with strong background in Excel and data manipulation
- Prior knowledge of the ONESOURCE suite (Tax Provision, Income Tax, Workflow Manager) and related tools preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.