MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Support development of organic growth strategies and business plans based on customer research, competitive analysis, and market expertise
- Lead product launch coordination and planning efforts for new growth initiatives
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research projects to provide insights about markets, products, competitors, and customers
- Analyze and interpret market trends as well as financial, customer, and product data to identify opportunities to drive incremental sales and revenue in the LMLF market
- Support business case development, partnering closely with segment leadership, Product Management and Finance
- Support evaluation of potential acquisitions and/or partnerships targeting LMLF customers
- Utilize market expertise to develop product value proposition, targeting, and competitive intelligence to support marketing launches and sales pilots
- Translate broad strategies into clear objectives and initiatives
- Take a lead role in problem solving and developing recommendations to key business issues
- Present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in strategy and/or strategic marketing
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm and/or large corporate setting preferred
- MBA required
- Experience leading product launches
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Very strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to drive projects and plans with minimal supervision while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen: understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
- Experience in or working with the legal industry a plus
- Expertise with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to take complex information and summarize for a broad audience of executives, professionals, and field representatives
- Proactive, disciplined, individual who can drive results
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;New York-New York-United States of America