This is an exciting opportunity for a client-focused B2B marketing professional with 7-10 years of experience, within a buy- or sell-side firm and domain knowledge of FX and Fixed Income. looking for a role that incorporates many elements of the marketing mix in a fast-paced, corporate environment. Working within Financial & Risk, this role has a global remit and will contribute to the growth of our Trading business.
We are a dynamic team with a positive and creative approach to our work and will provide a great working environment for a diligent, thorough and motivated individual with a strong work ethic and collaboration skills.
• Deep understanding of the trading and financial industry
• Proven experience in delivering and executing comprehensive, multi-channel B2B marketing strategies and plans for complex propositions to drive lead generation and brand awareness
• Strong collaboration skills in order to work within a large and complex matrix structure
• Outstanding copywriting skills for creation of various marketing assets such as web content, emails, brochures, whitepapers, social media posts targeted at specific audience types, from end-users to C-level executives
• Ability to see the bigger picture
• Excellent project management skills and a proactive approach, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Ability to bring fresh ideas and an innovative approach to marketing plans
• Outstanding relationship management skills for working with various stakeholder groups across various time zones
• Diligent and thorough budget management skills with an ability to track and report accurately
• Experience managing a global team
Education / Certifications
Marketing related Bachelors Degree or higher
Professional Marketing qualification preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.