Marketing Manager, Connected Risk & Compliance Workflow Solutions is a senior role within our wider Award Winning Risk Proposition Marketing team.
She/He will report to the Senior Marketing Manager responsible for the wider Regulation & Compliance proposition marketing team. They will be joining a marketing function that is innovative, passionate and dynamic. We are known for pushing digital marketing boundaries and breaking new ground.
In addition to core objectives, the post-holder will also manage an agile set of resources and personnel in order to curate and deploy a series of related value-adding campaigns. She / he will manage a minimum of one Full Time Employee (FTE) and may also manage an additional contractor.
Although not exhaustive, you will have the ability to help shape your role, the following are key responsibilities we can see this post holder leading with:
- Deploying complete marketing campaigns that demonstrate how Thomson Reuters leads in the Risk Platform & Workflow space
- Generating substantive awareness that Thomson Reuters is a provider of Risk & Compliance software, automation tools and services
- Generating leads for our shared TRRI, Compliance Learning & Connected Risk propositions (directly or via their team)
- Deploying a TRRI lead generation campaign around the world and supporting the same for the other propositions
- Demonstrating how Thomson Reuters solves regulatory challenge with Reg Tech and data
- Showcasing our innovative and dynamic Reg Tech capabilities to the world and working with the Reg Tech, FinTech & Innovation team
- Working across the function on an alternate project with Amie Stankiste or Simeon Lando that will demonstrate your willingness to learn or support the wider team
- Managing, nurturing and motivating your team members to stretch, do more than before and advance their careers
This role has responsibility for delivering marketing and communication activity which supports driving revenue through new sales and retention activity, and developing the Thomson Reuters brand. You will work with stakeholders and peers across marketing, sales channels, product management, and partners to enable success:
- Develop and enhance core product messaging and brand
- Develop market intelligence programs based on understanding and awareness of local markets, researching and monitoring market trends, customer needs/ behavior and marketing best practice and identifying potential areas in which to invest marketing budget and where we need to position/ promote our services.
- Project manage and implement the launch of programs and campaigns to external customers and partners to increase brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and connection
- Execute on marketing plan objectives and KPIs and implement campaigns/ programs per quarter to increase acquisition and retention
- Engage with senior management and leadership teams to build out your knowledge and understanding
- Opportunity to trial new forms of marketing and to take part in award winning marketing projects
- Ability to enjoy your jog, find fulfillment and to have fun at work with your colleagues and peers – yes – we want you to enjoy coming to work !
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business (or equivalent) to demonstrate a high level of knowledge in marketing and/or business practice
- Experience in the marketing of risk and compliance software, services or solutions to the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance sector or large Corporations in general (we are flexible)
- Proven ability to work with key stakeholders who are based in multiple locations, (don’t worry we will actively help you navigate the firm, in practice you will work with a small set of people)
- Ability to lead a small team, to engage with your wider team members and to learn and develop – yes we want you to grow with us and for us to grow with you!
- Strategic marketing planning skills and experience with budgets to developing integrated market/channel strategies for achieving targets within budgetary constraints
- Passion for the marketing profession and the benefits marketing brings to an organization – we can literally transform how a company operates
- Passion for helping our customers and partners address their regulatory challenges, to making their lives more simple and to helping them become even more successful
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
Why Else Should You Consider Thomson Reuters?
We are passionate about work life balance and this extends to personnel who work for us, the following are some of the benefits we offer full time employees once they have passed their probationary period:
- Flexi working time, you can work for a minimum of one day a week from home or from a remote location, up to a maximum of two days a week depending on your work schedule
- Subject to agreement with your line manager, you can tailor your working hours to avoid the rush hour commute, come in and out at a time that suits you, providing core activities and meetings take place
- If you wish, subject to prior agreement, you can work from our New York or Paris offices (for a short period of time), subject to your visa eligibility. In some cases where approved, we will cover the costs of your travel, however please note commercial related travel for this role is considered to be minimal, but we are open to you working remotely if you desire
- You can avail of discounted or free gym membership in the UK
- You can also opt in to our health care and dental plans and services, to avail of some excellent schemes, please note 'Benefit In Kind' is applicable to these services
- You can also avail of our cycle to work scheme, why not burn some calories whilst you come in and out of the office?
- You may also take part in our paid volunteering programs, where we donate up to two of days of your time to a charity
- We will also commit to investing in your career development and talent management, offer you a range of B2B Marketing courses and credits that you may use to maintain your knowledge base and skills
- We also offer all eligible employees an Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) which equates to discretionary bonus payment at the end of working year and full pension entitlements, which we will top up, providing you match certain percentile payments
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.