Director Transfer Pricing Services:
The Director, Transfer Pricing will lead the global transfer pricing services group of Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting. The Director will work closely with management to collaborate with and indirectly lead teams in multiple different locations worldwide. The Director will be a key member of the leadership team of the ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing business, reporting to the Vice President and Head of ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing.
- Manage all aspects of transfer pricing engagements including business development, scoping, fact gathering, economic analysis and implementation.
- Define and execute on new service offerings related to transfer pricing products, including full definition, team member training, definition of sales processes and training of sales executives on value propositions.
- Work closely with other members of the leadership team and the local management in global locations to provide industry insight and leadership on product fit, market needs and service offerings.
- Interact with global teams to penetrate into new markets and generate new clients.
- Interact with high-level tax executives of Fortune 1000 (or the foreign equivalent) companies. This includes answering clients' technical and/or software questions and requesting data necessary to prepare transfer pricing analyses.
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization; initiate and maintain partnerships with staff and management.
- Ability to work with people across business lines and deliver results.
- Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build customer confidence.
- Manage all aspects of running a services organization including utilization and capacity reporting, revenue projections, backlog management, team development, hiring and career path management.
- Work as a subject matter expert to the whole business and work on strategic initiatives which might go beyond the scope of the services team.
- Advanced Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Law or Accounting and a minimum of 8 years of transfer pricing experience with all specified transfer pricing methods.
- Experience in Public accounting and in a corporate transfer pricing group preferred.
- Extensive experience with business development and team management.
- Experience in managing remote teams and collaborating globally.
- Practical knowledge and prior application of IRS transfer pricing regulations, the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines, and the OCED’s BEPS project and related global developments.
- A strong understanding of the entire transfer pricing lifecycle and the related inner workings of corporate transfer pricing teams (i.e. clients) necessary to efficiently tackle these deliverables is critical for this role.
- Knowledge of specific countries’ international transfer pricing regulations preferred. Although this is not a technology position, any candidate must be comfortable with software.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.