Assistant Research Analyst - Vietnam
Financial and Risk
F&R Customer Operations
Working in the World Check Risk Screening product, the Assistant Research Analyst is required to maintain accurate information currency to support the growth of Thomson Reuters’ Content business across the region.
· Conduct in-depth research on breaking news regarding specific political/security related issues.
· Research and extract data from all applicable sources, ensure accuracy and quality of findings by complying with policies and applicable laws.
· Provide regular communication and feedback to client. Provide regular status updates on research projects to manager.
· Analyse a wide range of data sources and produce structured reports.
Required Skills and Experience
· In-depth knowledge of Vietnam’s political and economic system.
· Fluency in English and Vietnamese is preferred as this role requires the successful candidate to understand and evaluate the Vietnamese market.
· Must possess excellent research (internet), analytical and writing skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office and working in an online environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, or other social science fields. Outstanding recent graduates from other fields may also be considered.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.