Solution Sales Specialist, Enterprise Content
Financial and Risk
Go to Market – Asia
The Solution Sales Specialist role is responsible for driving Enterprise Capabilities gross sales by proactively developing and closing solutions sales opportunities across the full customer-base within Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk. The successful candidate will typically have 8+ years’ total industry experience with a proven track record in selling market data solutions for the financial markets such as Application Hosting, Treasury Systems, Risk Management, Order Management or Trading systems.
1. Delivers profitable subscription revenue from Enterprise Content
2. Accountable for all stages of an opportunity from lead generation to closely aligning tightly with the overall account strategy owned by the account manager.
3. Expert in customer business workflow providing domain expertise relative to solution proposition
4. Work together with the account team to ensure solutions provided enhance customer satisfaction
5. Cross-channel function, building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs and propose solution.
6. Develop senior level customer relationships to become a trusted business advisor with expert capability who sells solutions/products in early life-cycle that have not reached maturity
Required Skills and Experience
1. Business Acumen: understand levers available to increase sales and to apply these principles to support TR's strategies; Knows finance, marketing, and operations drivers behind customer decisions and ensures team members address these when preparing account plans and customer offerings;
2. Value Creation: Highly skilled at demonstrating the unique value created by TR's offering and making the business case as to how TR's offering is uniquely differentiated
3. Enterprise Wide Thinking: Is highly adept at considering customer's larger business and strategic challenges in an enterprise-wide context and how they might be addressed through TR offering
4. Strong entrepreneurial self-starter skills as well as a deep understanding of their market, engage with TR's largest customers at a senior level in order to craft high-value solutions enterprise wide
5. Proactively hunt for new business, identify and generate sales to existing and new customers
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.