Thomson Reuters, The Answer Company, delivers truly world-changing insight based on rich content sources.The Quantitative Pricing team provides a set of web services for the analysis and pricing of financial instruments as part of the Thomson Reuters analytics platform. Our services are used by a wide number of Thomson Reuters applications for Front Office users or Risk Managers. We cover all asset classes with the different market conventions specificities (Fixed Rate, Money Market, Commodities, ...). Thomson Reuters has recently announced the expansion of its Canadian operations with the creation of a new technology center in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Toronto is home to an emerging ecosystem of world-class technology talent and the new Technology Center will be the preeminent hub of innovation. You will integrate a team of about twenty financial and software engineers and will develop and enhance our quantitative analytics offering.
Mission: - You will enhance and maintain the Quantitative Pricing Service with a focus on derivatives products (Rates, Forex and Credit).
In order to do so, we expect the following roles from you:
- Propose enhancements and review functional specifications with the product owners
- Extend our analytics offering according to the latest market trends
- Help migrate the existing services to Amazon Web Services
- Implement requested features in C# in a generic, modular and efficient way, test and document them
- Use all available financial pricing libraries inside Thomson Reuters for calculations
- Understand our customers and deliver a high quality service
Key skills required:
- Self-driven, goal-oriented team player with good communication skills
- Engineer degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years experience , with at least 2 years experience in a bank or a financial software company
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Ability to work in an international environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.