Traffickers in our organization have ownership of the creation, set up and ongoing management of lead campaigns and have the opportunity to positively impact the FindLaw lead generation business by ensuring the precision and performance monitoring of campaigns for all customers.
- Ensure campaigns are delivering maximum value through partnership with lead sourcing, product, sales, and account management
- Handle all lead management system activities to ensure timely set-up, maintenance and accurate lead delivery to designated client base
- Monitor performance of customer campaigns to ensure they are on target and meet customer expectations and product requirements
- Proficient response with urgency to inquiries from management
- Craft and test new campaigns in a comprehensive Lead Delivery system
- Monitor lead quality, explore patterns, identify and resolve root cause issues, and address quality concerns with Sourcing team
- Provide frequent and accurate delivery reports, and respond to internal customer inquiries
- Build standards and support and improve processes for fulfillment and delivery
- We require 2-3 years experience in lead generation space working with systems like CAKE, HasOffers, LinkTrust, DirectTrack, Proprietary Internal Systems, etc.
- We desire 1-3 years experience sales support, marketing, vendor partnerships
- We prefer marketing experience generating leads
- Creative and demonstrated ability to understand and apply online trafficking technology
- Ability to work cross functionally and build partnerships
- Strong project management, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Dedication to customer experience working insightfully with client facing and service oriented teams
- Strong judgment and attention to detail
- Technically oriented
- Ability to execute product requirements in the accurate set-up and management of buyer campaigns
- Clear, concise and consistent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence internal and external audiences
- Bachelor's degree in related field
FindLaw is the leading provider of business development solutions for law firms and home to the largest online destination for people with legal needs (www.findlaw.com). Our integrated marketing solutions help law firms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that drive results. The growth and success of our business is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative, dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the country that bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, tech talents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
Our benefits package includes all the usual suspects: medical, dental, retirement savings, paid time off, etc. In addition, people grow here. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. As part of the global Thomson Reuters family, employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help them on their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who has a natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how to advocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Do you know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you understand that being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can be fun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role in shaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding “yes,” as you read this job description? If so, you should work at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America;Sunnyvale-California-United States of America;Carlsbad-California-United States of America