Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business needs. Furthermore, part of your responsibility is to provide technical leadership for engineers on project basis or for a small team of engineers. You will be part of an engineering team, responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of TR Core Platform backend Systems, including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, Data and Content Registry and Access Management, and much more. The Platform contains in-house built software and applications that are targeted for re-architecture with PaaS, IaaS, SaaS design in mind. You should demonstrate conceptual understanding of the cross-platform security environments, and the ability to work in a global team environment. You should be able to work with a multi-functional, multidisciplinary, multi-department, global team to develop robust, cross-platform solutions.
As a member of the Authentication and Identity Management team, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will be a part of innovating a cross-platform privileged access management scheme engineering team
- You will lead the activities involved to translate client and partner requirements into deliverable solutions
- You define new and complex business cases and break them down to more mid to low complicated use cases
- You should have an understanding and gain quick handle of the vendor platform in use - You will lead the team involved with developing new code, making modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by the Principle Engineer
- You create and execute unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
- You provide detailed design and work along them to executes on provided agreed upon design
- You provide technical support to operations or other development teams - You build and maintain all required user documentation related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- 7+ years of experience in Software development J2EE, C/C++, C# .NET
- 2+ years of experience in leadership
- Identity and access management for an enterprise network experience is a huge plus
- Thorough knowledge of basic security concepts, such as authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Fluency with Active Directory administration, Windows authentication, Linux authentication, and cloud based platforms
- Experience deploying and administering ForgeRock solution is a plus
- Excellent process analysis skills with an eye for optimization and automation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience with one or more programming languages, software engineering methodologies, computer science principles.
- Strong leadership ability to engage and drive the team toward successful deliveries
- Strong social skills and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities
- Highly motivated and flexible
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.