Content Service Manager
Financial and Risk
F&R GTM & Marketing
- Act as a trusted content advisor by support assigned accounts on strategic content and service requirements
- Achieve financial revenue and retention targets through proactive Content Services engagement and support of the GTM organization and clients
- Collaborate with account teams to support contract renewals at least six months in advance
- Provide content support and expertise via active participation in RFP's, displacement campaigns, renewals and data consulting opportunities
- Proactively identify leads that could become potential new revenue opportunities and engage with sales team
- Build strong relationships within region and globally with customer facing groups, such as account and product teams, client and sales specialists; data consultants and data specialists
- Understand customer workflow and top applications by conducting regular reviews of content consumption and product usage to understand where gaps and opportunities exist
- Manage strategic conversations with assigned accounts to understand their preparation for regulation and provide feedback to account team.
- Drive engagement with Partner accounts through proactive communication between regional Content Service Managers and regional heads of Partnerships and Industry Solutions to support Open Platform
- Participate in creation of account plans, heat maps and actions aligned with Market Development for all exposed top risks and opportunities
- Support and facilitate client use of Thomson Reuters APIs
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics or relevant work experience
- Significant experience across asset classes
- At least 5 years experience supporting clients on exchange and otc data
- Significant experience with ERT, EMS, Eikon, and the Datascope Suite of products
- Knowledge of GSAM tools (TRUST, SMART, etc)
- Client facing experience – in an Account Management, Customer Support or Relationship Management Role preferred
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (especially presentation and facilitation skills)
- Good understanding of, or previous experience in, the financial services industry
- Customer focused in all aspects of your work
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters and competitors products and services.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.