You as a Software Engineer with Security experience are a critical member of engineering and architecture team. You will be responsible for building, deploying and handling security infrastructure and processes with specific focus on end-point protection. You will be a part of the Org ID team which brings financial institutions and the clients (Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Corporations, and Correspondent Banks) together by enabling provision of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements in one easy, managed service environment. The service provides real-time “KYC passport” for the clients of financial institutions that are required to supply corporate identity documentation in response to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
- Perform vulnerability scanning, network and perimeter monitoring.
- Understands product features, and how their implementation affects product security.
- Identify areas in security architecture requiring improvements.
- Detect and identify anomalies, abnormal behavior, and malicious intent within an enterprise network, cloud, and host based environment.
- Recommend scalable new processes and alerting procedures related to credential sharing.
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Penetration testing/ethical hacking.
- Regularly report on the security metrics of the product/application.
- You have experience on Restful web-services security/authentication.
- You have experience on database and operating system security.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Experience maintaining large scale web services
- Experience with Java
- Hands-on experience on nix OS.
- Experience with open source software
Nice to have
- Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, SANS, COMPTIA etc.)
- Active in open-source community
- GitHub portfolio
- DevOps experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.