Primary Objectives We are looking for a dynamic, customer focused leader to lead our Legal Marketing Campaign Strategy team. In this newly created position, this individual will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the campaign planning, execution and measurement for Thomson Reuters Legal business pointed at our Corporate Segment clients and prospects.
This individual will interact with representatives from Segment, Channel, Corporate Communications, Campaign Strategy and Awareness Center to ensure alignment and coordination. Scope and Impact
- Responsible for campaign strategy for entire Corporate Segment to generate demand and enable lead / demand generation efforts for sales channel
- Plan and execute campaign strategy and go to market demand generation strategy for Segment, identifying and delivering optimal channel mix across email / digital / event initiatives
- Assist in formulation and execution of lead qualification and direction strategies, leveraging tele-qualification and full sales (field + inside) channels
- Develop and maintain campaign calendar; help set strategy for content creation and design
- Sets measureable objectives for campaigns and work with Demand Center to measure campaign performance, providing recommendations for course-correction as needed
- Work with Demand Center and sales channels to create and manage to analytics regarding lead work rates, opportunity and pipeline development, and compliance with service level agreements to respond to lead rates
- Shares best practices and expertise across organization related to campaign strategy, resources and priorities
- Creates high performing organization that consistently exceed the expectations of stakeholders Qualifications Education and Experience
- 10+ years of related in various marketing roles - Undergraduate degree required
- Excellent project management skills - Previous people management experience required. Experience managing other people managers strongly preferred. Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, implement and measure large, complex campaigns - Strong people leader with proved ability to develop talent
- Demonstrates high level of executive presence
- Provide ability to manage the development and implementation of multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong business-to-business marketing experience in professional markets
- Strong marketing program execution capabilities within a highly-matrixed organization
- Proven experience to collaboratively work with cross functional colleagues
- Proven ability to build credibility and influence quickly with leadership to effectively drive results.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.