Financial and Risk
- Cash collection from corporate clients on a defined book of business
- Collection activities include investigating delinquent accounts, analyzes account
- Chairs conference calls/meetings with business stakeholders to discuss action plans on delinquent debts
- Work closely with clients, some of which are Fortune 500 Companies, and Thomson Reuters internal staff to resolve client disputes and follow through to satisfactory resolution which results in payment of invoices
- Manage the decision process on disconnecting customers when payments cannot be negotiated
- Manage complicated cash application issues
- Monitor & analyze collection trends & identify debt issues at an early stage for resolution
- Aid Regional Credit Managers in compilation of monthly credit control reporting
- Ensure actions from monthly business unit debt provisioning meetings are followed-up
- Ensure accounting for bad debts & provisioning comply with accounting standards
- Build effective relations with EBO-OTC. Liaise with Finance to ensure thorough financial analyses of the viability of commercial propositions.
- Help regional implementation of Credit Control Global strategy & country adherence
- Diligently ensure attention to detail in overall collections and communications to partners and stakeholders
- Drive customer satisfaction and financial results as they relate to DSO, Provision and revenue
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Educated in Finance or accounting sectors
- Aside from Bahasa Indonesia, should also be competent in English both written and oral
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet skills to intermediate level
- Experience dealing credit and collection and dealing with corporate customers with 5 years experience
- Experience in the use of integrated and computerised financial/accounting systems ie Getpaid & SAP
- Effective telephone skills in dealing with a wide range of clients
- Pro-active, methodical with ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise in order to achieve set objectives
- Effective communicator at all levels and very good interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to duties, continually looking at ways to improve efficiencies and systems
- Experience of working towards deadlines with the ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload
- Active listener, awareness of others with clear persuasion and negation techniques
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.