- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Evaluate immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of client and business.
- Coordinate cross functional engineering approaches with other teams
- Participates in sprint planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Resolve the technical impediments during sprint execution.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements.
- Act as champion for best practices.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience developing web applications using C# and Asp.Net.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Ecosystem.
- knowledge of AngularJS/Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in writing RESTful services.
- Knowledge on Asp.Net Core.
- Experience in writhing complex queries, stored procedures using MS SQL Server.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Good understanding on CI/CD pipeline and tools.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge on any cloud technology (AWS)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.