Sell, renew and retain legal research and workflow solutions to an existing customer base of legal professionals within corporations.
Candidate must reside in sales territory.
- Meet new sales quota
- Meet renewal quota
- Demonstrate, sell and build pipeline across the whole product bag
- Conduct face-to-face appointments (minimum of approximately 8-10 per week)
- Maintain a pipeline of at least 3x quota
- Develop and leverage peer and team networks
- Update salesforce.com on an ongoing basis
Competencies – Skills:
- Sales Skills: Ability to facilitate shorter-term transactional sales cycle utilizing consultative selling skills
- Prospecting and cold calling skills
- Consultative Selling Skills: listen, ask probing questions to uncover customer needs, and quickly gain trust and credibility
- Business Acumen: strong understanding of our customers’ business
- Effective sales presentation skills: engage in two-way dialogue to effectively tie value proposition back to customer needs
- Forecasting Skills: ability to forecast with 90% accuracy
- Team Communication: collaborate and communicate regularly and effectively within team and across the organization
- Relationship and Influencing Skills: ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization, including senior management
Competencies – Culture:
- Commitment to People: professional, courteous, respectful and friendly
- Collaboration/Partnership: team oriented, generous with sharing best practices and feedback
- Customer first: customer-centric mentality
- Integrity: operates honestly and with high standard of ethics
- Delivering results: focused and able to take initiative, motivated, self-starter
- Positive attitude: enthusiasm, energy, passion, curiosity. Open and adaptable to change
- Minimum of 4-5 years direct field sales experience (sales experience in the corporate sector preferred) with exemplary track record of sales quota overachievement
- 4 year college degree required.
- Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations 70% of the time with approximately 30% overnight travel
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-United States of America;Trenton-New Jersey-United States of America;Newark-New Jersey-United States of America;Princeton-New Jersey-United States of America