As a customer-centric organization, we provide the best services for our customers by helping them to get the maximum advantage of our products like linked data repository ‘Content Matrix-Well’ (CM-Well), Thomson Reuters Intelligent tagging (TRIT), and Atlas - an entity-centric map of the world, built from unstructured & structured content that form part of Thomson Reuters` Big, Open and Linked Data (BOLD) offering for clients across Asia.
• Act as the subject matter expert for financial markets News, Research, Call Transcripts, Email and Lipper Analysis covering all asset classes
• Work with NLP Data Scientists and Data Engineers on thought processes and problem statement formation and labelling
• Collate, catalogue, extract and label large sets (millions) of structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources in document and relational stores
• Co-ordinate with Product Content Managers and Analysts across the globe to assist with labelling and verification
• Data massaging and concordance from multiple sources
• Visualization and analysis of Machine Learning Model results
• Excel VBA
• SQL, ElasticSearch
• Python, Java, R
• Querying API Experience
• Visualisation e.g d3.js, c3.js, Google Charts, Excel Charts
Business and Language Skills
• Economics or Finance
• Asset Valuation
• Chinese and/or Japanese
• Ability to use collaborative documentation tools to document complex ideas clearly and concisely
• Meticulous, detail oriented, focus and disciplined
• Ability to present to Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Product Managers and Content Analysts
Preferred (but not necessary)
• Degree in Computer Science, Economics or Finance
• At least 2 - 3 years work experience
• Background in Financial Content Operations and proven desire to learn more about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.