The Vendor Management Analyst takes a lead role in supporting the Head of the Vendor Management by working with Suppliers to ensure that they meet delivery, quality and service expectations according to business expectations.
• Reviews Service Level performance reports, participates in individual Supplier performance reviews, and performance improvement plan development
• Addresses service fulfilment delivery and performance issues with Suppliers
• Works with Supplier’s to development and implement action plans that correct operational and Service Management shortfalls
• Validates that suppliers’ delivery meets business expectations for timeliness, quality and service
• Reviews and aligns demand for new/changed services, improvements and service requirements
• Work with Technology Leaders in the management of Outsourced services
• Manages Transformation workstream(s) in respect of Vendor Management strategy
• Manages engagement between TR business, Suppliers, and internal Technology delivery units
• Provides project/programme governance and oversight
• Works with TR Technology teams to ensure that transformation plans are tracked, monitored and adjusted accordingly
• Reviews project testing, operational readiness and implementation
• Partners with BU stakeholders to define / lead business requirements and create business plans and roadmaps for assets managed by supplier
• Engages BU stakeholders as required to meet business service expectations and resolve issues
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Extensive Supplier management experience within a technology outsourcing environment
• Experience of working in an Operational Technology environment with focus on Service
• Proven experience in developing and managing internal and external business relationships
• Experience in assessing quality of Supplier services
• Experience in measuring Supplier efficiencies
• Experienced in delivering operational input to contract negotiations
• Experience in establishing and maintaining new Supplier relationships
• Experience in operating in a relevant level role
• Experience in producing and presenting Workstream and Service Delivery information
• Customer Service and Relationship focused – forging positive relationships internally and with Suppliers
• Analytical solution focused
• Sound Business judgment
• Experience in conducting root cause analysis
• Experience in supplier quality assurance function
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• In-depth understanding of the Thomson Reuters business and employees
• Solid knowledge of TR business functions and operations
• Highly developed project/program management skills: PMP Certification preferred
• Experience of working for an MSP (Managed Service Provider)
• BS or BA in business, management or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.