Associate Account Coordinator
The Associate Account Coordinator (AAC) will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls in his or her respective territory. Reps will be calling on existing RIA customers to place yearly orders & cross-sell. The reps will also be responsible for finding new business through targeted campaigns to RIA, WG&L & Boskage customers and leads.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Selling RIA tax research print products to existing customers and new prospects
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Maintain activity level of 40+ customer calls/emails per day
- Continuously work with management to refine sales strategy to optimize efficiency and results and initiate sales campaigns in order to meet sales expectations
- Learn and thoroughly understand Tax & Accounting products and services
- Understand how Tax & Accounting products are used in the Accounting, Tax and Finance industry to better present and sell Tax & Accounting products to meet the customers' needs
- Negotiate and close business
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly & yearly quotas
- Maintain thorough knowledge of product and shipping prices
- Ensure an accurate and timely process for maintaining customer account information and closing pricing transactions
- Maintain accurate and timely customer information with Sales Operations, Customer Service and Technical Support groups
- Actively contribute to both overall Sales Department and Company objectives
- Consists of one-on-one training with management, chairside observation with reps & various WebEx trainings with product management & systems trainers as applicable
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years successful professional sales experience in a related environment. Business-to-business preferred
- A dynamic, confident outgoing personality
- Ability to utilize effective selling skills
- Must be driven, passionate and achievement oriented. Motivated by success
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota target
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn technical content in nature and be able to explain and communicate value proposition effectively
- Effective time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of PCs, Windows, Microsoft Office, Networks, and the Internet
- Tax and Accounting background preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America