We are currently seeking a self motivated Implementation Consultant with ONESOURCE Determination and implementation experience. The Implementation Consultant will work closely with ONESOURCE Project Managers to implement ONESOURCE Determination for clients globally.
- Interact with client tax and technology professionals.
- Assist in business and tax requirements sessions and formulate into design/solution documentation.
- Perform project management tasks on small to medium sized projects
- Engage with other key teams within Thomson Reuters as appropriate to deliver end to end Indirect Tax solutions
- Prepare and execute test scripts and test cases
- Assist Project team to ensure all Indirect tax related requirements are met
- Explain ONESOURCE Determination related issues/problems and solutions to tax & technical staff
- Work with clients to translate their tax policy into ONESOURCE Solutions
- Configure ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination Engine
- Complete tasks with limited supervision
Required Experience and Skills
- 2-3 years of project management, professional services, software development, or consulting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 40%
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work on multiple projects in various stages of implementation
- Strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- Ability to achieve objectives by successfully interacting and collaborating with:
- Senior staff level team members in ONESOURCE Engineering, Product Management, Customer Support, and Sales.
- Senior staff level resources at ONESOURCE Partners (KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture, Ryan, etc.)
Highly Desirable Experience and Skills
- Specialized Industry knowledge:
- PM or Analyst in tax laws and tax automation systems.
- Hands on functional experience in tax laws, rules and citations in US and International taxation.
- Background in Indirect or Property Tax Law, Research or Consulting
- Experience with integrating or working with third party enterprise tax products (e.g. ONESOURCE Determination, ONESOURCE Compliance, Abacus, Sabrix, Taxware and/or Vertex)
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, computer science.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Portland-Oregon-United States of America