The role of the Client Manager is to increase Westlaw and Legal Software Solutions revenue, usage and market share in government accounts in the assigned territory utilizing skills related to legal and investigative research, sales, and building relationships.
Candidate must reside in territory. Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the preferred location.
• Attain assigned revenue account goals
• Provide high quality account management and customer support services to assigned accounts
• Assist with the development, negotiation, presentation and implementation of subscriber contracts
• Establish solid, long-term customer “trust relationships” and cultivate new business opportunities by diagnosing needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
• Educate customers on the benefits of Westlaw and Software Solutions over competitors and train customers for optimal productivity
• Partner with Sales Consultants to facilitate new sales
• Advocate for software solutions sales with internal colleagues, surfacing issues and enhancement ideas to drive technical improvements or product development efforts
• Coordinate training efforts with Research Specialists
• Coordinate local marketing and related efforts within assigned accounts
• Keep up to date on competitive activities in accounts and communicate information to peers and to management
• J.D. Required
• Strong communication, and presentation skills
• Field Sales experience strongly preferred
• Field Account Management and marketing experience strongly preferred
• Legal practice experience strongly preferred
• Customer service orientation and experience
• Proficient in MS Office/internet/Salesforce.com/mobile devices
• Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations 60% of the time with approximately 10-20% of overnight travel required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.