The Go To Market Program Manager will be responsible for working with various business functions including sales, support, services and product management in order to optimize the product release and go-to-market across the corporate segment. This roles is tasked with providing streamlined communication and coordination across functional areas as well as meeting other related needs such as training coordination and operational support.
The Go To Market Program Manager will report directly to the Senior Director, Customer Success and will need to work effectively in a matrix environment.
• Partnering with key stakeholders across functional areas to organize and streamline the release process
• Coordinating communication needs across operational readiness related functions
• Supporting product management in maintaining an active hub group
• Utilize technology to drive accountability
• Establishing operational infrastructure for training, learning and development for various teams, including product management, services, and solution consulting+
• Establish operational readiness reporting mechanism
• Conducting strategic analysis around relevant operational issues
• Assist the training team in development a global training platform
• Utilize the training team’s LMS to drive accountability/ and sign-off on mini-courses
• Assist in the development assessments and review of training materials
• Continually learn and improve on the core areas of tax/sales/technology knowledge
• Master production technologies such as Camtasia and Articulate
The ideal candidate would have:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of operational experience, sales side
• Strong analytical skills, including Excel analytics
• Effective project management and coordination skills
• Deep understanding of the following operational business functions: sales, product management, marketing, solution consulting, support, services, training
• Must be a life-long learner
• Must possess strong verbal/written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, creative, clever, brilliant and improvise well on the fly
• Understand how to utilize corporate resources effectively, have a strong bias for action and be able to drive for sales results
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.